Monday, August 30, 2010

Welcome to Excel Charts

Hey Dudes.

Welcome to my new blog that deals directly with excel charts.

First, I suppose I should tell you all a little bit about myself and my background.

Let me start by saying that I am an Excel nerd. I love using the program. I even have a tattoo that I created in Excel. If you are really nice, I just might tell you where. Most of talent lies in finding weird solutions, rather than being a straight coder or analyst. I have been using excel extensively since my undergraduate studies in business. I consider myself a high level expert using spreadsheets. I can also code in Visual Basics.

I have worked for an energy company, three banks and in a government position. At each stop I have further developed my skills.

In this blog I hope to share my most creative charts and have fun doing it. I hope to find a few followers who share my passion for excel and finding crazy ways of solving funky problems.

Lets roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment